We are currently seeking to hire a Title Attorney to join our team. The Title Attorney is a team player who exudes exceptional customer service and assists with the day-to-day operations within Mid Maryland Title. This professional is responsible for conducting closings in our office or travel if necessary. This professional works with staff to ensure function of the office contributes to an exceptional customer experience. This professional contributes to the business
development and marketing with lenders for residential and commercial transactions.
Primary Functions Include:
- Mange the client experience for the real estate agents, loan officers, buyers and seller.
- Review and clear title abstract.
- Prepare all closing documents for settlement packages. Conduct closings in office or by travel as necessary.
- Assist with marketing and business development for the growth and profitability of the office. Prepare and issue title commitments and final title polices.
- Review all documents of the settlement package.
- Responsible for the scheduling of settlements to ensure process is complete in a timely manner.
- Communicate with real estate professionals effectively including buyers, sellers, real estate agents and lenders.
Qualified candidates will possess at a minimum:
- Law degree from an accredited and recognized law school.
- Admitted to the applicable state bar and an active MD license.
- Licensed Title Agent and Notary.
- 3-5 years proven title closing experience.
- Proven ability to establish customer base (book of business).
- Excellent driving record.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong Organizational skills.
- Possess an above standard ability for attention to detail.
- Display Professional Business Image.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Informed of developing trends in the industry and compliance updates.
- Ability to supervise workflow with focus on quality results and minimizing errors.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability and able to prioritize duties and functions appropriately.
- Superior communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite and office software programs as needed.
Mid Maryland Title is a subsidiary of Severn Bancorp Inc. We offer competitive salary and benefits. Mid Maryland Title is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.
Interested professionals should send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]